TITAN GT1 PRO C-3 5W30 ensures optimum performance even at very high temperatures thanks to new XTLTM technology. This top-quality oil has been specially made for light vehicles, commercial vehicles, engines equipped (or not) with after-treatment systems or pump injectors, older generation engines, and most Asian vehicles requiring ACEA c3-spec oil. Unique lubrication properties also make it ideal for engines dealing with high mechanical stress, such as the latest engines equipped with Stop-Start technology, or small engines equipped with a turbocharger. TITAN GT1 PRO C-3 5W30 is also recommended for vehicles equipped with exhaust after-treatments (catalysts, particle filters, etc.) in order to maintain their conversion rate and thus improve their longevity. XTLTM technology ensures a significant reduction in fuel consumption compared to a standard oil in the same category. It can be mixed with most oils on the market (though we still advise that you avoid any mixing in order to maintain the benefits).
TITAN GT1 PRO C-3 5W30 should only be used with low sulphur fuel.
The TITAN range offers the following advantages:
- Fuel savings increased by 1.7% thanks to XTLTM technology
- 35% faster cold starting and 55% faster oil circulation
- Fast oil circulation in the engine for quicker cold starting
- Oil consumption reduced by 18% and excellent ageing resistance thanks to XTLTM technology
- 38% reduction in viscosity increase
- Perfect protection against wear
- Protection of after-treatment systems
- Reduction of debris in the engine and turbocharger
TITAN GT1 PRO C-3 5W30 oil specs:
- ACEA C3
- BMW LONGLIFE-04
- MB APPROVAL 229.51 - PORSCHE C30
- VW 504.00/507.00
- FIAT 9.55535.S3
- FORD M2C917-A
There are currently no reviews
Rate this item
To add feedback, you need to log in by clicking here
. Please note that reviews left on the site are subject to a control procedure. Reviews are listed in chronological order only.